This website, https://voiceofnature.co.uk, is operated by Voice of Nature Ltd, registered in England and Wales under company number 12789925 and having its registered office at Suite 7, Wessex House, St. Leonards road, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, BH8 8QS (“we” or “us“) and we are a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal information. In order to process any of the requests listed below, we may need to verify your identity for your security. In such cases, your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
- The right to access the information we hold about you. At any point, you can contact us to request that the information we hold about you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information.
- The right to correct and update the information we hold about you. If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated.
- The right to have your information erased. If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted, or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information. You have the right to request that we stop processing your data. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have lawful grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. Once we have received your request, we will comply where it is feasible to do so.
- The right to complain. You can make a complaint to us by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or to the data protection supervisory authority – in the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, at https://ico.org.uk/.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by contacting us on email@example.com You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
Information we collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How we use your information
We will collect your personal information for the purposes set out below. We have also indicated below which legal basis we rely on to use your information in this way:
- to identify you (legal basis: in our legitimate interests as a business to identify visitors to our website);
- to respond to any queries which you submit to us through the Contact page on our website (legal basis: in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to respond to your correspondence);
- if you provide the necessary consents we to provide you with news and updates about our products in accordance with your consent (legal basis: consent)and let you know about other related products and services that may be of interest to you—please see ‘Marketing’ section below for further information (legal basis: in our legitimate interests to market similar products and services);
- to detect and prevent fraud (legal basis: to comply with our legal obligations);
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences (legal basis: in our legitimate interests as a business);
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you (legal basis: in our legitimate interests as a business); and
- improve the functionality of our website (legal basis: in our legitimate interests as a business).
Sharing your information
Where necessary to fulfil our obligations to you, we may pass your details to third parties where this is necessary for the functioning of our product.
We may share the personal information with our service providers (such as Viva Wallet) to allow us to deliver the services through our website.
What are cookies?
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- Recognize you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
We may use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary: These are cookies which are essential for certain features of our website to work. These cookies do not record identifiable personal information and we do not need your consent to place these cookies on your device. Without these cookies we will be unable to provide all or part of Our Services to you.
- Performance monitoring: We use these cookies to collect details on an anonymous basis about how you use our websites. This information may be used to help us improve our websites and understand how effective our adverts are. In some cases we use trusted third parties to collect this information for us but they only use the information for the purposes explained.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to provide services or remember your settings. These cookies are aimed at enhancing your user experience by remembering your preferences. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Marketing: These cookies are used by trusted third parties to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Information contained in these cookies is anonymous and doesn’t contain your personal information. To find out more about cookies used for targeting and advertising follow www.youronlinechoices.com and www.networkadvertising.org or contact us for further information about the trusted third parties we use.
Cookies we use
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
Where can I get further information?
Post: Voice of Nature Ltd. Suite 7, Wessex House, St. Leonards road, Bournemouth, BH8 8QS
Last updated: 13/01/2021